Overview of Program
Augmented Reality is a type of virtual reality that aims to duplicate the world’s environment in a computer. An augmented reality system generates a composite view for the user that is the combination of the real scene viewed by the user and a virtual scene generated by the computer that augments the scene with additional information. The virtual scene generated by the computer is designed to enhance the user’s sensory perception of the virtual world they are seeing or interacting with. The goal of Augmented Reality is to create a system in which the user cannot tell the difference between the real world and the virtual augmentation of it. Today Augmented Reality is used in entertainment, military training, engineering design, robotics, manufacturing and other industries. Students will:
- Identify & explore required technologies, content & systems
- Evaluate industry case studies that demonstrate the value of AR
- Analyze familiar use cases using the AR Playbook
- Materials will be provided prior to the delivery of the lesson each week.
- Students will have E-learning class access
- Students will work on their own projects provided by the instructor
- Fun and Interactive lesson materials.
Prior Knowledge & Experience
- Students need to complete micro: bits, Arduino & Raspberry pi projects before commencing this program
Certificate upon Completion
- Students will be assessed and provided certificates.