Students will learn the fundamentals of Arduino robotics. It will include practical and theoretical knowledge of building a robot.
- Introduction to robotics, our kit components, functionality of these components and how they work together
- Introducing coding, Arduino IDE, how computers read code (binary numbers), bits and bites, functions and keywords in the C language, how the code affects our components
- Fundamentals of Electrical engineering, how our components have been created, how the components function through these fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Schematics and power, ensures we have connected components correctly, power sources for sustainability and experiments
- Motors, how they operate internally, how our code affects the speed and direction, applications and experiments
- Sensors, how they function internally, how our code affects a sensor, different types of sensors and experiments with our sensor
- Mini project utilising gained knowledge and skills in preparation for the own robot.
- Students will receive robotics kits to take home and practice at home.
- Materials will be provided prior to the delivery of the lesson each week.
- Students will have E-learning class access
- Students will work on their own projects provided by the instructor
- Fun and Interactive lesson materials.
Prior Knowledge & Experience
- Students do not need to have any previous knowledge and experience in coding.
- Instructors starts from the scratch
Certificate upon Completion
- Students will be assessed and provided certificates.