At the completion of this course, the successful student will be able to do the following:
▪ Explain separation of concerns and identify the three layers of the web.
▪ Map HTML using the DOM – Document Object Model.
▪ Create dynamic styles.
▪ Create animation on a web page.
- Materials will be provided prior to the delivery of the lesson each week.
- Student will have E-learning class access
- Students will work on their own projects provided by the instructor
- Fun and Interactive lesson materials.
Prior Knowledge & Experience
- Students do not need to have any previous knowledge and experience in coding.
- Instructor starts from the scratch
Certificate upon Completion
- Students will be assessed and provided certificates.