At the completion of this course, the successful student will be able to do the following:
- the design of desktop and web applications.
- how to implement object-oriented designs with Java.
- To identify Java language components and how they work together in applications.
- To design and program stand-alone Java applications.
- To learn how to design a graphical user interface (GUI) with Java Swing.
- To understand how to use Java APIs for program development.
- To understand how to design applications with threads in Java.
- To learn how to read and write files in Java
- Materials will be provided prior to the delivery of the lesson each week.
- Student will have E-learning class access
- Students will work on their own projects provided by the instructor
- Fun and Interactive lesson materials.
Prior Knowledge & Experience
- Students do not need to have any previous knowledge and experience in coding.
- Instructor starts from the scratch
Certificate upon Completion
- Students will be assessed and provided certificates.